I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I love listening to Morrissey. Curveball there for you.

Pages

Sunday 13 January 2013

#workwarpaint : My work look.

This week was hard, I'm not going to lie; having three weeks off for Christmas was an absolute killer! I enjoyed every second of it, but this week has been so hard. Getting back into the routine and all that!

So I decided that I would do a post on my everyday make up for work. I tend to stick to the basics everyday, then go to town when I have something special on. This is my work look.

What's your #workwarpaint?


*thorough (darn it!)

Please share your #workwarpaint links in the comment box below, or via twitter @jeni_says_so 


4 comments:

  1. I love benefit, its one of my ultimate go to brands :)

    xoxo
    jessica
    from
    www.thecrownwings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I really need to try the Benefit brow product! I never hear bad things about it. It might be my next investment.

    Sarah :) x | Some Sparkle and Shine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It changed my life. It lasts for ages too! I'd definitely recommend it!

      X

      Delete
  3. This is soo fab! I've had the Benefi browsing and mines all gone now boo - So I'm on the outlook for new ones hehe Fab blog sweeting I'm def your newest follower! Here's my blog if you fancy a peek or a cheeky follow mines http://thenew62.blogspot.co.uk/
    Rachael
    xxx

    ReplyDelete