I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I love listening to Morrissey. Curveball there for you.

Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

My final She Said Beauty Box

So I arrived home from my invalid holiday to the final beauty box from She Said Beauty. I had been hearing disappointing things. I was kind of used to it at this point; being asked if my tonsillectomy included the removal of both of my infected useless tonsils was just the start of it.


Next thing; Norovirus. (December did indeed spawn a horrible monster).

 THE LESS SAID ABOUT THAT THE BETTER!

It took all my energy, but wowsers, I've photographed my beauty box to share with you all.


I'm certainly intrigued by the Doctor Duve products, they come with a pretty hefty price tag.
 £115.00 for the anti-ageing firming eye cream 30ml
£129.00 for the Skin Boosting Cream 50ml.


This cream is marketed as a wonder cream for mature or demanding skin. One trick I learned from Mizz magazine? The earlier you use anti-ageing products the more benefits you get. Prevention is better than cure. I'm not sure that I'm fond of the word acid on the packaging when it claims to be natural yet innovative. Hmmm. We shall see.

Luxuriating in festive bliss will be fun with 24K Gold Under Eye Masks by Jamela. I could look like a festive Lady Gaga! Imagine that! I am so looking forward to that post!


They look fairly yellow in this picture, but they are gold in colour and vacuum packed with a liquid in a pack with no instructions. I'm guessing it's fairly straight forward, the name gives it away, but you never know!

So I found their website and I think I'll be haunted for life.

Cleopatra does luxury, now where is my bottle of asp's milk?
Here is the rest of the goodies included in the box. I won't bore you with the trivial details but technics? Reeaaaallly? 

I don't know which beauty box to try next now that SSB aren't doing anymore. Glossybox? I am up for ultimate luxury. You can find me on She Said Beauty here.

Which beauty boxes do you like? 

For all the trouble of making it paraben free they can't get the packaging right.
£25.00 for 100ml

Xmas treat: Spring Clean Cooling Clay Mask - hardly seasonal.
Retail price £1.50

technic - Tawny Port nail varnish
Retail price of £1.25

£5.40 for 15 whole leaf bags of tea.

Lastly luxury tea to have while I bathe in asps milk with gold eye masks under my eyes. 

Oh the glamour!



No comments:

Post a Comment