I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I love listening to Morrissey. Curveball there for you.

Pages

Wednesday 9 January 2013

Hair brushed and parted typical me, typical me, typical me... [Liebster Award]

The lovely lady who introduced me to beauty boxes: Romany over on Me, Mitch, Monty and Munchables has tagged me in a Liebster Award post. Seeing as I'm new to beauty blogging I grabbed the opportunity by the guilded beams and easily thought of 11 things about me. That's what tradition means, but you want to know things about me, not Morrissey. A double challenge, you say? BRING IT ON!


11 facts about me.

 (I don't use the word random, unless absolutely necessary.)

  1. I have an acronym of a sweary phrase tattooed on my back.
  2. One of my favourite poems is Jenny Joesph's Warning.
  3. People always expect me to know about films. I only watched Fight Club in 2012 under duress.
  4. On the other hand I read The Da Vinci Code and the entire twilight saga to dynamically express why and how it was utter tripe. Needless to say I did not go as far as 50 Shades. 

I've started something and now I'm not too sure.....


Oh 18 minutes hard labour seems...fair enough.


     5.  I completed Juiced 2: Hot Import Nights on the Xbox 360 twice.
     6.  I am hyper flexible and can touch the inside of my arm with my thumb. 
     7.  Another venture with a gesture that was absolutely vile; selling my soul to Apple moons ago.
     8.  My front teeth are porcelain. 
         (On the upside my absolute phobia of the dentist has waned).


Typical me, typical me, typical me. 


    9. I never tire of taking pictures of myself pulling silly faces.
    10. I was once in the Daily Mail talking about OCD and got paid £200 for it. 
    11. I know I wear too much blusher. 

My Questions from Romany:

How old are you? 31. 

What is your first memory? Pretending to do aerobics to fit Lizzie from TVAM? with my mum in a blue dressing gown.

Who would play you in a movie of your life? Jessica Hynes. She likes pulling silly faces too.


What is your favourite book?  L.P Hartley - The Go Between. 

If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?
BUBBLE AND SQUEAK FTW!

Do you have any hobbies? Does making and taking photographs of lego dioramas count?

Where is your favourite place in the world? Manchester.

Do you have any interesting scars? I was bitten by Lassie and needed 38 stitches in my arm. I have stretched freckles all over my right forearm. 

Do you have any phobias? 


DO NOT MENTION THE L-WORD!

I can't think of anything more frightening apart from The Smiths reforming. That, readers, is my worst nightmare. 
























Do you have any pets? A seagull that lands on my windowsill. His name is Frank. 

Pirates or ninjas? Pirates. I have a bigger pirate vocabulary, I wouldn't know what ninjas say.

Now my questions...

1. What is your favourite poem?
2. What beauty item could you not live without?
3. Kindle or book?
4. How many nail polishes do you have?
5. Any tattoos?
6. Any regrets?

I'll tag some of the blogs I like reading! Do a post if you like, just leave your link in the comments box below.  #sharethelove 




I shall leave you with a video of The Smiths and then you can work out all the mad references from above. You knew I'd get him in somewhere. 







1 comment: