I hope you enjoy reading my blog as much as I love listening to Morrissey. Curveball there for you.

Pages

Sunday 23 December 2012

I am human and I need to make [wish]lists!

1.I'm big into bold lip colours, and matte effect is even better. £4.99 @ Boots / Superdrug.

2.What is in the picture is actually Urban Decay Dangerous Palette. Can't be an eyeshadow fanatic without an Urban Decay palette. £25 at Debenhams Click

3. A GODDAMN MORRISSEY FESTIVE JUMPER.£44.99 I would wear it all year round. VIVA MOZ! 

4. Benefit Hervana Box Powder £23.50. 'A good karma face powder'. I live and die by Benefit box powders but I haven't got this one...yet. (Click)

5.Benefit Gina Goes Glam £19.67. Gina is my favourite Crescent Row scent. So lusty and powerful but glam? I can't begin to imagine that! Currently on offer here!

6. Apple iPod Touch with iOS 6. To listen to Morrissey on OBVS! http://www.apple.com/uk/ipod-touch/

7. Too-Faced Shadow Insurance. I'll need a primer for all the lovely shadows I'm going to be trying ut in the colourful New Year!

What is on your festive wishlish? Is anyone else getting sick of the word festive yet? 


4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love Urban Decay!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for sending your link on the bbloggers chat! Great wishlist! I'm following now!
    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a lot of the same makeup as you do! Especially the benefit set!

    http://discountbeauty101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Morrissey jumper could not be more perfect. Such good taste you have here.

    Much love - Charlotte x (blotandreapply.blogspot.com xx)

    ReplyDelete